Alisa & Nika are moving out

Nika took her last shower there today and put her underwear on moving back to the camera as usual. She did not give us the farewell present by turning around, so all I ever saw of her was the slim back&bottom and the side profile of seemingly beautiful tits.

It was a surprise that she shaved her pussy hair in the shower. I wonder why. I thought girls shave only for their boyfriends who like to watch and lick a hairless pussy, but does Nika have a boyfriend? At least we haven´t got a clue of that.

Actually, for such an all-girl apartment it´s good to change tenants pretty often, as it becomes soon boring to watch the same girls shower, dress and undress, day after day. Pretty bodies but nothing else,

As a researcher of human behavior (all my life), I found Alisa and Nika to be very interesting and have contributed to my research.  Particularly Alisa as she became more comfortable being on camera.  Unfortunately, Nika wasn't around long enough to adapt.

I noticed Nora wasn't around the past 24 hours, possibly she has issues coping with the goodbye's?

I look forward to the new crew.  :)

I noticed Nora wasn't around the past 24 hours, possibly she has issues coping with the goodbye's?

I am pretty sure she and Kiko are involved with the transitions and getting the new people to the apartment.  Not necessarily recruiting in Russia but at least the Barcelona end.  She is definitely not just living there like the other girls.

I am pretty sure she and Kiko are involved with the transitions and getting the new people to the apartment.  Not necessarily recruiting in Russia but at least the Barcelona end.  She is definitely not just living there like the other girls.

Nora or Kiko doesn't determine the entry permit  duration. Don't forget This girl renew her visa during stay without Nora's permission...  :)

Auf Wiedersehen Alisa "The best Girl ever" ein bisschen verrückt aber gerade darum lieben wir dich. Schade das du gehen musst, wünsche dir noch viel Glück für deine Zukunft!!!!