RLC cam problems

Guest Nottaklue

Guest Nottaklue

I've read so many posts from people who were not happy about the cams not working, or being covered up.  This is the main reason I left RLC. That, and it was way over priced for the content that a member receives.  I tried to contact support and received no answers. They have poor customer service.  And the couples are really not that great.  (yes, I'm definitly not a Nora fan).  I hope that more and more members of RLC see that it is a waste of money to be a member.  Maybe then, RLC will maybe change things.  That is all

I've read so many posts from people who were not happy about the cams not working, or being covered up.  This is the main reason I left RLC. That, and it was way over priced for the content that a member receives.  I tried to contact support and received no answers. They have poor customer service.  And the couples are really not that great.  (yes, I'm definitly not a Nora fan).  I hope that more and more members of RLC see that it is a waste of money to be a member.  Maybe then, RLC will maybe change things.  That is all

You are right, you don't have a clue.

You would have thought by now that people would accept the fact that RLC is what it is, they are not going to change because of a few idiots complain and whine all the time. There are lots of people, even on CC, that enjoy RLC, like many of the couples and get a lot of pleasure from it. If you don't like it then take your own advice and fuck off.

Guest Nottaklue

hey ozi.........What???  no more excrement spilling outta your mouth?  you shit for brains.

you know....respect other peoples opinions, like an adult.  and maybe just maybe others will respect you.

First off, you are the one with the 'excrement spilling outta your mouth'.

Next, when you act like an adult, I'll treat you like an adult.

Then, when you finally act like an adult you might actually have an opinion, not just a childish rant.

And last of all, who cares who or what you respect, I certainly don't care or need it.

Is that enough to start more 'excrement spilling outta your mouth'? I certainly won't waste any more of my time on you, unless of course you do come up with something intelligent, but I won't hold my breath.