B1 - General Topic 2024 #9 (August / September)

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Rlc seems to have reached the point of no return for me,it's a complete bore and no longer interesting,I'm sure alot of other customers feel the same way,as is evident by the (lack) of posts lately.People complained daily when we had a full cast,with Dylan,Ashley,Azura,Aziza etc,they complained when Massey shagged his way through the cast,they complained about Thor and Sampson and every guy that brought entertainment to Rlc,I hope they're happy,they got what they wanted.To the ones that enjoyed Rlc for what it was....It was fun while it lasted,to the others,enjoy watching recycled bates from Leora.✌️

I actually enjoy reading your posts. Sorry that you're leaving ✌️

• Thanks 1

I just wanted to say a few words, and this is not a rant to attack anybody. I get up Every day and I go and kiss and hug the two girls that mean the world to me. My almost 4 and my almost 3 yrs old daughters. And then the babysitter comes and takes them away for the day. So I can go to work. But before work, I just want to have fun flirting with the girls on RLC. Even though they're not paying us any attention. What I don't understand why does that bother people that I do that? I thought we were on a chatroom and talk about anything.

And even when i'm wrong, I will tell you I'm  wrong. I will be a man and I will apologize. I grew up hard and I live In a tough city that will eat just about anybody alive living here. I go to a very tough job where I deal with murderers, rapists, and child molesters who want to be pampered because they think their rights are violated. And i'm  sometimes bring that bad vibe home. And sometimes I'm like a firecracker. Or more like a bomb. You try to come on here and just be nice to people and have some fun. Try to relieve some of that stress that all of us deal with every day. We all come from different backgrounds, and all of us have problems. 

I'm 24 yrs of age, younger than most of you on here. And I talk to some of the coolest guys on here. And they try to give advice because they know i'm young. And I listen, But when people just attack, because you're just trying to say something nice to someone, it brings that bomb out of me.

And I do apologize for my profanity on here. I don't like cursing I get angry sorry about that.  Something that I need to learn and control as I get older. So whoever I did offend that didn't deserve, it I apologize. ✌️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Troy said:

I just wanted to say a few words, and this is not a rant to attack anybody. I get up Every day and I go and kiss and hug the two girls that mean the world to me. My almost 4 and my almost 3 yrs old daughters. And then the babysitter comes and takes them away for the day. So I can go to work. But before work, I just want to have fun flirting with the girls on RLC. Even though they're not paying us any attention. What I don't understand why does that bother people that I do that? I thought we were on a chatroom and talk about anything.

And even when i'm wrong, I will tell you I'm  wrong. I will be a man and I will apologize. I grew up hard and I live In a tough city that will eat just about anybody alive living here. I go to a very tough job where I deal with murderers, rapists, and child molesters who want to be pampered because they think their rights are violated. And i'm  sometimes bring that bad vibe home. And sometimes I'm like a firecracker. Or more like a bomb. You try to come on here and just be nice to people and have some fun. Try to relieve some of that stress that all of us deal with every day. We all come from different backgrounds, and all of us have problems. 

I'm 24 yrs of age, younger than most of you on here. And I talk to some of the coolest guys on here. And they try to give advice because they know i'm young. And I listen, But when people just attack, because you're just trying to say something nice to someone, it brings that bomb out of me.

And I do apologize for my profanity on here. I don't like cursing I get angry sorry about that.  Something that I need to learn and control as I get older. So whoever I did offend that didn't deserve, it I apologize. ✌️

Troy you have the right to say what you believe 💯 nobody should try to cancel your statements 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Troy said:

Someone's happiness can be viewed as a personal offense for the ones that are constantly sad and miserable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Well, look who crawled out from under a rock. The how grumpy, bitter, miserable man in the world. Do you just get up everyday and say? Hey, I'm just gonna be nasty to the whole world. Go outside, dude just get some ai....live, your just one miserable son of a bitch.... trolling everybody. We come on here to have some fun and talk on chatroom. I think you get up and you find it necessary for you Constantly attack and troll everyone You used to be a pretty cool dude. Now you're just  Asshole. And if I want to get up and tell Brooke, how beautiful she is,  that's my business not yours......And I know she not think of me. I'm answering a question from somebody ask me. Brooke has a very large social media. Believe me. I know I don't affect anything in her life.

No big deal...it's just a bit gross...some guy typing everything he is thinking while he jerks off.

41 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No big deal...it's just a bit gross...some guy typing everything he is thinking while he jerks off.

On lunch break and look what I see...You not worth my time anymore, have a nice day Sir. ✌️

• Like 1