B1 - General Topic 2024 #9 (August / September)

If Brooke reads is tomorrow when she wakes up. you should try using some (Salt) and warm water and garble for 10 minutes. Do this twice a day. That's always works for me. 🙂

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Damn @Troy ! I had nothing specifically against or for Brooke (some things I liked, other I disliked with her), but I don't know if it's your constant appreciation of her, but I do enjoy more every day. 

To me, she's beautiful I love her style. She's carefree and I liked that about her. She's not afraid to be herself... She's gorgeous 🥰

10 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Damn @Troy ! I had nothing specifically against or for Brooke (some things I liked, other I disliked with her), but I don't know if it's your constant appreciation of her, but I do enjoy more every day. 

I've been watching RLC almost 4 yrs.... And i've never ever watch this RLC this much ever, until I saw Brooke. she got that look man, I even tried to stop looking at her because you've driving me crazy. 😀

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

I've been watching RLC almost 4 yrs.... And i've never ever watch this RLC this much ever, until I saw Brooke. she got that look man, I even tried to stop looking at her because she's driving me crazy. 😀

Fixed that for you. I doubt I'm driving you crazy, unless you're into late 40's year old dudes 😄 (not judging if anybody is, btw, but I won't send pics).

Jokes aside, as long as it does not have a bad impact on your relationship with your GF... enjoy 🙂  There are enough horrible things in the world so that we can enjoy its beauties.

14 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Jokes aside, as long as it does not have a bad impact on your relationship with your GF... enjoy 🙂  There are enough horrible things in the world so that we can enjoy its beauties.

I'm 24 yrs old, My relationship's been on the rock for a while and nothing to do with RLC (Brooke)... But watching her before I go to work, she's get me pumped up she's pure fire 🔥 

• Upvote 1