B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

You guys are so funny man, you make me laugh. Why is everybody worried about what i'm doing?  I'm 24 yrs old Grown man having some fun. Off from work, with nothing to do today but watch football and watch Vesna on RLC. And in my big Studio Apartment, living in my beautiful Brooklyn New York City.... Do you want to know more Mr. Rainman13? And you have a very good afternoon my Brother. ✌️😁 And I mean that, with the utmost respect have a good afternoon. 😋

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

that man is crazy and a stalker of forum visitors and residents, she is just out with Wolf and a few others again
The Orc is back home and is going to fill his piggy bank for another visit.

The good thing about all this is that the patrons are now crawling back under their rock and no longer bothering anyone with their nonsense 😁

It's been weeks since he (Inspector Montalbano) invited himself into conversation and yet again, they always end up with the same vibes...a looney that feels compelled to protect some chick on a voyeur website like she's his daughter he never had, and insists on correcting people, people who are literally just chatting and couldn't care less what any of the participants are doing off cam. It's RLC not fucking DALLAS!  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

You guys are so funny man, you make me laugh. Why is everybody worried about what i'm doing?  I'm 24 yrs old Grown man having some fun. Off from work, with nothing to do today but watch football and watch Vesna on RLC. And in my big Studio Apartment, living in my beautiful Brooklyn New York City.... Do you want to know more Mr. Rainman13? And you have a very good afternoon my Brother. ✌️😁 And I mean that, with the utmost respect have a good afternoon. 😋

CC is pretty much a forum for retired old men, not all but some, and they simply don't like you stepping on their turf when ridiculing tenants and having different opinions. It's got to be their way or no way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

CC is pretty much a forum for retired old men, not all but some, and they simply don't like you stepping on their turf when ridiculing tenants and having different opinions. It's got to be their way or no way. 

Amen buddy

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You're dead right! Don't ever criticize "my" girl !!

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

Ihr seid so witzig, Leute, ihr bringt mich zum Lachen. Warum machen sich alle Sorgen darüber, was ich mache? Ich bin ein 24-jähriger erwachsener Mann, der Spaß hat. Ich habe frei und kann heute nichts anderes tun, als Fußball zu schauen und Vesna auf RLC zu sehen. Und ich wohne in meinem großen Studio-Apartment in meinem schönen Brooklyn, New York City.... Wollen Sie mehr wissen, Mr. Rainman13? Und ich wünsche Ihnen einen sehr schönen Nachmittag, mein Bruder.  ✌️ 😁  Und das meine ich mit dem allergrößten Respekt, wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Nachmittag.  😋

I wish you a very nice relaxing afternoon.