B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

I don't know what pathology Medusa suffers from but this is the Medusa I saw in Masha, quarrelsome and arrogant. What is her problem right now? Her boyfriend who doesn't give her certainties and trust in addition to the fact that he lives off her. Maybe I misunderstood but he has a big debt with Medusa

you probably understood right but i bet he has the best cellphone money can buy!

30 minutes ago, moules said:

If Sara is bringing another girl with her at 17:00, maybe it is Nadia.  Nadia speaks Spanish well enough to converse with the police who come to the apartment door.  I do not know about Ali.

The balcony has no audio.  Sara and Macy Gray were sitting opposite each other and two meters apart, and talking for some time..  If Sara's Spanish is poor, perhaps the conversation was in English.

Yesterday, it seemed that Macy Gray had to leave by a certain hour.  Maybe, to go to work?  If so, that may have limited their passion.

I think Sara should ask Macy to sit for a portrait. on her face.

i fixed it for you

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Dear Karma, 

Only you and Aly in the house, if you want to you can go and help Aly with her bath / shower.

We won't mind. :smile:

Regards HWR C/o CC

Looks lonely in the bath/shower. Sure could do with some company 🤣

• Haha 1