B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Exactly my point.  She may already be disappointed that she got placed somewhere she didn't want to be.  Granted, it doesn't keep her from leaving and going to B4/B7 all the time to hang out, but still...

Wow, hey guys she just got here. What is she supposed to be doing? Is she supposed to be having sex and masturbating 24/7? What if she's not one of those type of girls? You're going to put a lot of pressure on the girl and she just got here.

6 minutes ago, Brandon C. said:

Wow, hey guys she just got here. What is she supposed to be doing? Is she supposed to be having sex and masturbating 24/7? What if she's not one of those type of girls? You're going to put a lot of pressure on the girl and she just got here.

Totally get that.  They're just observational comparisons to how she's acted the entire rest of her time on camera.  Like I said, has shown to be very sociable, and now isolated.  I agree though, we shall see.

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Totally get that.  They're just observational comparisons to how she's acted the entire rest of her time on camera.  Like I said, has shown to be very sociable, and now isolated.  I agree though, we shall see.

That's cool 👍

57 minutes ago, Jonno said:

You have clearly never watched Zabava then. 🤣

I came on here about four months ago watching RLC, they're more teasing to me, which is more sexy. And what do I know? I'm a 31 year old virgin by choice. 🙂