B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

4 minutes ago, luvdoggy1111 said:

I like Karma very much, I don't understand why others don't like her.... She is very sexy according to me!

no i don't like her but she does make  that residents interact more often and don't behave like Kat and Vesna  do, making contacts is one of her strong points but her exaggerated behavior when that Orc comes to visit is worthless and annoying and apparently more people think so

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, luvdoggy1111 said:

I like Karma very much, I don't understand why others don't like her.... She is very sexy according to me!

I agree. Not sure what is hate about. She's prettier, she bates and has sex (even if she's lousy at it) definatly better than the use dou of vesn and kat and their freeloader guest. Karma is the most normally behaving girl in the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, nathen said:

I agree. Not sure what is hate about. She's prettier, she bates and has sex (even if she's lousy at it) definatly better than the use dou of vesn and kat and their freeloader guest. Karma is the most normally behaving girl in the apartment.

I have no interest in masturbation shows but I do wonder why she ruin her shows with bad lighting, they are very bad because of it and very slow without emotions