B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Just posted the video proof of this foursome in 'Premium' area

Just looked back. You have a lot of vids there. Thx Pete'. Now I can see who some of the girls are that I didn't see during a a long break I took from RLC. 🖕

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, corvette08 said:

An Audi piece of shit? Until you drive a Corvette keep your pie hole shut.

Me drive a Corvette, you gotta be joking...biggest piles of shit on the roads. I'd rather drive a Renault 2CV. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So ein widerliches Miststück, es würde mich nicht überraschen, wenn sie auch hinter der Kamera einen großen Haufen in den Mund ihres Schänders macht. 

WIEDERHOLUNG.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

The two have no hygiene. In addition, Karma should clean the room better after the sloth visit than before.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

The two have no hygiene. In addition, Karma should clean the room better after the sloth visit than before.

I simply cannot believe old guys on here wank over her, she is disgusting. I've seen animals with better hygiene than Karma. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I simply cannot believe old guys on here wank over her, she is disgusting. I've seen animals with better hygiene than Karma. 

Does she realize that these images will never leave the internet? Because CC is sometimes open on her laptop I know she reads here, maybe she is not as smart as people think

so stupid 😑

• Upvote 2

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Does she realize that these images will never leave the internet? Because CC is sometimes open on her laptop I know she reads here, maybe she is not as smart as people think

so stupid 😑

If she does read this forum then she clearly ignores it or doesn't give a shit about both her worshippers and haters. She's been in the project long enough and to view CC long enough I reckon to know what we think of her both in a positive manner and negative. She simply does not care about ANYONE...fanboys or haters. 

• Thanks 2