B4 - General Topic 2024 #64 (October)

Hey Real Life Cam...the miserable displays that we are now seeing is nothing like the entertainment from a couple of years ago and further back. Why not reduce the price for a bit, to try and tempt returning subscribers (like me) back to the site. For God knows, there will be no new subscribers watching the current output, that could almost be shown on children's TV.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

haha I also have such a loser and I bet if you take premium they won't dare anymore, probably one of the patrons, let it go .. they have so little left 😁

They do it to trigger, but I find it amusing they waste their reactions on people they clearly dislike...too funny. And anyway, we say 'what we don't know, doesn't matter' so I couldn't care less who's doing it and am more than happy to keep responding to notifications that someone has left a reaction.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Wasting? They run out if you don't pay? I'm glad I pay my $20 a year.

I am looking to get Premium but I only have Mastercard, this shit is Visa lol...it doesn't take Mastercard...doh. 

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I need to find a way, get a mate to pay it lol. 

I take Mastercard. Give me you number, expiry date and secret numbers from the back, and I’ll hook ya up  good 😉 

🤣 

• Haha 5