B4 - General Topic 2024 #64 (October)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but why does he leave in the morning with all his stuff and come back in the evening, is this a dirty game of Karma?

Spanish school in personal care and hygiene perhaps! Doesn't seem to be fucking working though weirdly. 

• Upvote 1

Why should the sloth give up its stupid woman? The villa is comfortable, the fridge filled and Karma opens her pussy when he is horny. As long as this stupid woman participates, we will have to put up with the idiot. As always, RLC will do nothing and hopefully lose many subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I got home, they are both there again,

I think we have to get it into our heads that he will soon be a new participant of RLC!!

There's two problems here...nowadays the tenants run the show, RLC just sits back and let's it happen like when Vesna and Magda disappear for days as well as Karma and Sara both recently on a short vacay and were not tagged as on vacay. Secondly, Karma needs to start opening her EYES not her laptop or legs and to realise what the molester pushes her into believing is not normal but in fact WRONG, especially on a website where apartments are filmed and recorded constantly.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

There's two problems here...nowadays the tenants run the show, RLC just sits back and let's it happen like when Vesna and Magda disappear for days as well as Karma and Sara both recently on a short vacay and were not tagged as on vacay. Secondly, Karma needs to start opening her EYES not her laptop or legs and to realise what the molester pushes her into believing is not normal but in fact WRONG, especially on a website where apartments are filmed and recorded constantly.

Got that right. Never mind CC commenters opinions but ffs, he is so beneath her, no ambition, seemingly no real source of income, no dignity the way he dress, no social skills….of course she enables all this, but could she possibly see any decent future with this guy? 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Got that right. Never mind CC commenters opinions but ffs, he is so beneath her, no ambition, seemingly no real source of income, no dignity the way he dress, no social skills….of course she enables all this, but could she possibly see any decent future with this guy? 

Bang on and yes it does make you wonder doesn't it if she has any real desire herself in life to want to leave behind a legacy. Okay so she does graphic design, I admire her for that but everything else...no, she worse that Dennis (Zab's loverboy). 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

lol, schau mal, Karma, im Halbschlaf muss sie den Sexualtrieb dieses dreckigen Orks ertragen, wann wird sie es endlich verstehen  🤣

As I said before. The idiot only needs cheap accommodation with a full fridge and an always ready pussy.

8 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

As I said before. The idiot only needs cheap accommodation with a full fridge and an always ready pussy.

no matter how long he does it I don't think she even feels it,  he would get more response from a dead cow 😑

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1