B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

9 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Hawk has not been in B 4 in the last few weeks.

yes but short and they do nothing, Kat only does something for the ratings when it suits her and then she makes a joke of it by chatting with Vesna while she does it, she doesn't care about any of that and probably makes most of the money off camera but it was fun to watch

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Sara has been quite depressed and down since she came home. I wonder if it has something to do with her new girlfriend? They both seemed to be inlove with eachother but maybe it only is Sara who is the the loving part ??

Likely just sexual, but who knows. I assumed while away, she partied pretty hard and is detoxing. 😆

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Sara has been quite depressed and down since she came home. I wonder if it has something to do with her new girlfriend? They both seemed to be inlove with eachother but maybe it only is Sara who is the the loving part ??

If I was Sara I'd be depressed every time I looked at the new Ink on her arm.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

we can all go on and on about Hawk and Kat but the fact is that those two are the only ones who were a reason to visit B4 lately, nothing happened there at all in the past period unless you can appreciate the open ass of an Orc, sex or masturbation don't interest me much but the girls have to be there and they don't even do that

I agree 👍 

But they should've straighten that crooked ass dick for him 😁

• Haha 1