B1 - General Topic 2024 #11 (October)

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

She had a weird following fan club…mofos kept attacking me, even some douches called me racist 🤣🤣🤣

I don't understand why her race had anything to do with her being boring fuck?

2 minutes ago, Tony_Troy said:

Why because you didn't like her because she was boring?...that's stupid 

No, because I said for her to go back where she came from…some losers understood that as to go back to Africa 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣…never mind she was Russian 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣…oh, good old days of wasting time here 🤣🤣

Just now, JoeBitch said:

No, because I said for her to go back where she came from…some losers understood that as to go back to Africa 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣…never mind she was Russian 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣…oh, good old days of wasting time here 🤣🤣

Oh ok 🤣

4 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

And the funny part is that she wasn’t unattractive, solid 7 in my book…great body, face was a little rough, but not too bad…but I can’t stand bitches that tent bate

I had to put the phone down, theirs cops everywhere. I won't come home from work early like this again, crazy traffic...I thought she was very pretty. She just didn't do anything. 👍

14 minutes ago, Tony_Troy said:

I had to put the phone down, theirs cops everywhere. I won't come home from work early like this again, crazy traffic...I thought she was very pretty. She just didn't do anything. 👍

Yeah, it’s always hit and miss..Sava started great and now it’s a joke. There was a girl, I forget her name now, perfect 10, she stayed for only a month, in the master bedroom…some of the best bates and she had a boyfriend too

4 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Yeah, it’s always hit and miss..Sava started great and now it’s a joke. There was a girl, I forget her name now, perfect 10, she stayed for only a month, in the master bedroom…some of the best bates and she had a boyfriend too

I'm home now, how many years ago I only started about 3 and a half years ago?

16 minutes ago, Tony_Troy said:

I'm home now, how many years ago I only started about 3 and a half years ago?

Oh, recently…I got to check my computer….perfect girl. She was doing water bates that were annoying, but when on the bed, she was amazing. I will check my computer when I get home 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

, recently…I got to check my computer….perfect girl. She was doing water bates that were annoying, but when on the bed, she was amazing. I will check my computer when I get home

Ok ✌️