Sex Now

Guest Brooklyn

The sex was of course fantastic. I am more and more persuaded that Paul must be well fixed financially. There was a young man with him the other day, I would guess, his son from a previous relationship, and I think Leora is his second wife, officially or no. Her body language when they are having sex is tender: she likely loves him, or at least, knows how to please a man. and since we don't see him working, and since she is such a quality woman, I cannot imagine she would give herself to him *every day* so avidly if he were an out of work slacker.

I think he has bucks (or rather, Rubles).

In addition, within the past 24 hours she was modeling a new dress for him, and had him take a number of pictures. Shortly before then she was transfixed by a fashion show on TV. The way she was posing tells me she would love some work as a model. The only thing that keeps me from believing she is already a model is her sparse wardrobe.

I am convinced that Leora is really madly in love with ME, and thinks only of me when she is having sex with Paul.  But it would take too much time to demonstrate to all of you why this is most certainly true :-)

Guest NL Forever

I have it on vid! :D

Will you be posting it up here, or can you send me a link via PM and I will do it for you (to save you being identified by RLC)? They can't ban me as I no longer have a subscription.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bob444111

They were getting hot in the living room and Paul just carried Leora into the bedroom...

Guest friedel

ich glaube die sind nur an ficken,wenn er es mal richtig könnte.Er stellt sich nur immer dumm dabei an,immer nur die gleichen stellungen.

Ich weiß auch nicht ob er arbeitet.Sehe ihn nur in der Wohnung hin und her laufen wenn sie nicht da ist.Ist sie da muß sie essen machen,sauber machen.und

wenn er will muß sie hinhalten.Er macht ja noch nicht mal ihr eine freude um zu helfen.Ich glaube sie ist so verliebt in ihn,das wenn er wollte und ihr sagt geh anschaffen,das sie es auch machen würde.Sie hängt zu viel an ihn.Auch verfolgt er ihr auf schritt und tritt und wenn sie einen anruf bekommt

muß er immer dabei sein.Das ist scheiße was er macht.