Alma new pictures

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a big ass!  ;D

size=36pt???  WTF???

Cal, I see you're the Big Cheese and all here, but no need to shout dude, we're just a foot or two from the screen...

Big Cheese?  Not in the least.  And my apologies for "shouting."  I just get really excited when I see Alma's  BIG ASS!  ;) ;D

What a big ass!  ;D

are you natural idiot? or do you take courses?

Are you trying to diss me jade1?  Well, if you really must know, I took a few courses, but later realized that they weren't necessary because some things, like idiocy, seem to come quite naturally to me.  So, there you have it.  I hope this answers your question.  :P

What a big ass!  ;D

are you natural idiot? or do you take courses?

Are you trying to diss me jade1?  Well, if you really must know, I took a few courses, but later realized that they weren't necessary because some things, like idiocy, seem to come quite naturally to me.  So, there you have it.  I hope this answers your question.  :P

thus! you are naturally stupid  !?!

Guest mhughet

Sorry but : "What a big ass! " is VERY vulgar ;

would like you that it is said about you or about your companion "What a big ass! "  ?

What?! I can obviously tell that English is not your native language. "What a big ass" is hardly vulgar - maybe only to the extremely religious types.  He was using it as a compliment.

would like you that it is said about you or about your companion "What a big ass! "  ?

What?! I can obviously tell that English is not your native language. "What a big ass" is hardly vulgar - maybe only to the extremely religious types.  He was using it as a compliment.

"What a big ass! " "lovely backside!"

Somehow, I think he would...

especially when it is bouncing up and down. would like to see that view from bottom up.