leora crying

ja paul ist abgehauen und leora wird wohl die wohnung verlassen müssen

wenn er nicht wiederkommt

Wenn meine Frau jeden Tag so rumheulen würde wie die Tante, dann würd ich ehrlich gesagt auch abhauen...

Sie hat zwar eine Topfigur und alles aber das ist die totale Psychotussie.

Die gehört eingewiesen!

sehe ich auch so

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Paul is gone, never to return.  He is even a bigger pussy than Harvey (which I never thought I'd see!).  Poor sexual performance.  No work in or out of the apartment.  Constantly follows Leora around aimlessly (even into the bathroom!). No life of his own.  Paul, please stay gone!

I agree... Paul is useless.. He does nothing all day. Can't even make the bed he slept in all day let alone do anything else. He is so insecure. He does absolutely nothing all day but eat and leave messes for Leora to clean up. He can't even wash his own snack dishes! He has to be touching and prodding Leora every second she is home. He is a Lazy Bum with severe issues. Leora goes to work, comes home and cooks and bakes, cleans house, puts up with Paul's "manhandling" her all the time. She can do better and that's the truth. Leora go get another man. You are gorgeous, a little overkill on the hair twitching (a nervous habit I am sure), you have good work ethics. There are plenty of young men out there that would treat you far better, with more respect, and be better in the bed too!!!!! Stop crying and go get a better man (any man would be an improvement), you are better off without Paul!!!!!!!!!

"Real Life Cams" is truly named correctly - a slice of REAL life - the good, the bad, the unfair and sometimes cruel, the day to day affairs of the cats, rabbit, and dog, and occasionally damn exciting!

Guest giuseppe r

And to think that she really believed in the return of Paul, otherwise they would prepare all the things to eat  :-\