Why did she cry :'(

Guest shansunu

Guest shansunu

Why the guest girl was crying?? what they speak is latin to me.. could someone translate please?

Even Ariel/Harvey were crying today... bad day I guess

Guest giuseppe r

The girl had a fight with her ​​boyfriend, the reason from what I was able to understand,

is because they were at the beach, and a friend of the girl greeted her with a hug. The boyfriend got mad because he is jealous. When they came back from the beach, the boy did his bags and went away.

What had happened between Ariel and Harvey today I do not know. When I was looking at that apartment Harvey sounded the intercom and Ariel could not hear him because he was sleeping.

Guest shansunu

comeon just for an hug he jealous - loser he is!! at home after Stephen consoled her she left legs wide open showing her crotch to him lol..... :D

The girl had a fight with her ​​boyfriend, the reason from what I was able to understand,

is because they were at the beach, and a friend of the girl greeted her with a hug. The boyfriend got mad because he is jealous. When they came back from the beach, the boy did his bags and went away.

What had happened between Ariel and Harvey today I do not know. When I was looking at that apartment Harvey sounded the intercom and Ariel could not hear him because he was sleeping.

Eres pantumaker/catalufo?

Guest shansunu

Yup, now its alma's turn --- D(rama)-Day........ may be we can expect sort of Mr. and Mrs.Smith - action ending with romance :D

I miss the guest(name???) - she soo hottie...

Guest shansunu

me too - got to re-size 6 ie windows for each room ( wish I have a application to view all at once) - she is fcking gorgy. did u notice she kept playing with her pussy at kitchen when her bf n alma both were there... sexy bitch