Whoa!!! What is going on .....

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noraluver

What;s going on in the living room now? Noraluver, please translate!!! Nora is in tears and Kiko is trying to console her, Goat is just standing around......

Hey! haven't been here in that time... what was it? any record? i can translate if anyone has the vid

Guest NL Forever

I think i got some of it...can send you a link if you like. Be interested to know if you can work out how it all started and what it was all about....

Guest noraluver

I think i got some of it...can send you a link if you like. Be interested to know if you can work out how it all started and what it was all about....

So this weirdo was sent by veronika to tell nora that she's cancelling something that has to do with her in the business. She cries and asks "how can one act like that" in many many variations with alot of dirty talk.

no quality content, just various questions of 'why' and 'how come' and 'what did i do wrong', 'tell me who's right here' with lot of cursing. maybe V got rid of N...

Guest NL Forever

So this weirdo was sent by veronika to tell nora that she's cancelling something that has to do with her in the business. She cries and asks "how can one act like that" in many many variations with alot of dirty talk.

no quality content, just various questions of 'why' and 'how come' and 'what did i do wrong', 'tell me who's right here' with lot of cursing. maybe V got rid of N...

who's the weirdo...Goatman? and what does he have to do with this Veronika?

Did you get my vids and if you could work out any more details that would be great....

...do you think it has anything to do with RLC? Maybe this Veronika does not want bad publicity? and RLC would not be good publicity would it?

Guest noraluver

who's the weirdo...Goatman? and what does he have to do with this Veronika?

Did you get my vids and if you could work out any more details that would be great....

...do you think it has anything to do with RLC? Maybe this Veronika does not want bad publicity? and RLC would not be good publicity would it?

yes, the weirdo is "ruslan" the guest. he told her something before the video was taken, some message from veronika, about cancellation of some business with nora. no other details are told. nora only asks why and how come, and the weirdo says it's not you, it's her and shit like that. then nora keeps asking whys.

i have no clue what it is about, except it concerns veronika and nora and some business they had.

Guest NL Forever

excellent work noraluver.....keep your ears peeled and please pass on any other bits of info you might discover about this situation as it develops....  ;D

Guest Squirrel

he was staring intently at her pink pants earlier today.....does that count?

Study the expression on Kiko's face when he looks directly at her to console her. It's not hostile or uncaring. It's damn nearly fatherly. She needs that support. I seriously think these two actually need each other; otherwise they wouldn't have lasted so long together. They just don't express their emotions in a flagrantly physical manner like the Spanish (and other Lantin) couples do.

It doesn't help that Nora works in the most ego-driven profession in the world. I hope this event is just about the loss of a simple gig or a temporary personality conflict with a prima-dona coworker. A good many of us really care about the future success of this couple and would hate to see them leave.