voyeur villa

• 3 months later...

I heard that TVER was supposed to two new men for the Girls Petra and  Jacqueline, from what I have seen  pretty messed up people  like her new friend, but not seeing to much attention come back to Jacqueline.

Petra, I was told the membership was down too much for guy, Myself I really like Petra, she a lot of skin sometimes totally naked, I like her looks, just found out lately that Ivor and Sonya were getting married, had wondered why Sonya was the only having sex with Ivor.

Then the two big thugs coming in and raising hell" "sorry lady's", I seen the one girl getting slapped in the face then she slapped him back, not sure how started slapping who, and he picked up a chair and started throw it at two of the girls, and then the in suit stopped him. the thugs in the room two times, pointing and yelling, I don't understand there language, the one time the one thug turned off the lights then the nite lights came on and I think some told him the cameras can see in the dark and he turned the light back on, if it were not for the cameras, I think we would had some pretty messed up people in the Tver house, not sure who the guy was in the suit was he stopped the one fight, still don't know what was about.

Petra being there longer then Jacqueline should have got the guy, she show more nudity then Jacqueline & Sonya put together, Ivor then he is naked he always walking around with his dick in his hand, normally i would not care, but when he get in the refrigerator and starts moving them stuff around, or picks up the filtered water and fill two glass of water and carries then into the bedroom, and had not wash his hands, I don't of anybody's house were this would be a loud, my wife would have thrown me out in the street,  If you are walking naked ok, but don't food or something one else would be touching, is a no no in my house, Ivor do have a lot of sex for everybody to see, mostly always with each other, everybody to there own body choice, If I had choice of woman in that house, I would take Petra everytime shows more skin and given a choice men would out fuck any other girl in that house "sorry lady's",  of course this just my opinion, since nobody else put in there two cents.

Thank you Dennis

• 8 months later...

Archived