STUPID STEFAN !!

HII GUYS 

I KNOW ALOT  OF  U  AGREE WHITH  ME  THAT  NO  ONE CAN  IMAGIN  STEFAN  IS THE  BF OF  ALMA  its  just  grazy

i dont  know  how did she accept  that    ??? 

he  just  a stupid  he  really  stupid  guy

i wish  i can  kick  him    he  is  westupid    i  cant  find  other words  to  discribe him ........

>>>>>>so  please  stupid  Stefan  if  u  read  this  and  im  sure  u  r    please  leave  Alma  alone  beacause  she  diserve one  better  than u    (man  not  stupid  fool  like  u  )

ok  stupid  stefan?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alma drained it for him...on the bath towel! She almost puked from the pus. - gagged

Bet he gets others and it will spread to other people if not careful!

Heat and sweat are breeding grounds!

Guest Kidamagasha

Will one of those animals please jump up and bite him in the nuts if he keeps talking to them like that..

These people really think that everything in a relationship is about sex. There really are times that one is not in the mood. Even though at that moment, Alma felt rejected, I don't think she will think of getting it from another person. She loves Stefan that's why you see how she takes care of him. Alma and Lora are wild when it comes to sex but I admire their way of keeping their house nice and clean as well as being very lovable to their partners. Unlike Nora, who never even bother to cook food for Kiko or wash the dishes and Lina who does not even knows how to make herself clean, they (Alma and Lora) could be good wives. I also like them being not too skinny. It is nice to touch healthy bodies.