STUPID STEFAN !!

BR, I was just relating my impression from her expression in the pics.  You make a good point about too much focus on the sex in the relationship.  That tends to happen in this forum.

What those of us who have observed them for a while can't help but notice is a pattern that these two seem to have a very one-sided situation dominated by Stefan.  IMO, he only takes what he wants from it and gives nothing back, ever, unless he's horny when she is.  I also agree with you that she loves him and won't look for intimacy from someone else, at least not yet, unless he really crosses a line or does something to irreparably hurt her feelings.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said F.U. shesmine! I just want to add something. I know a lot women who doesn't get orgasm every time they have sex with their husbands or partners but complain nothing at all. There are a lot of them who are happy enough by the feeling of being fucked, being touch, being kissed and being loved. Quality time watching TV while caressing their hair, arms and hands makes them really happy. Some women love tenderness. But you are right too, men should also exert some efforts to give it back.

It's painful to watch...in the last few pics she's kind of looking at the cam as if to say why am I with this douche-nozzle when there are at least four or five guys out there that consider me a sex goddess...

Why ' of sex '? a goddess simply

Ever notice how imature Stefan is when they are in bed.  He has this stupid giddy type laugh and making queer faces like a kid would at eight. 

It is true what they say what you have between your legs you lack between your ears