sex problem

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it started when they had the big fainting session. Stefan now treats sex as a punishment to Alma. He fucks and sucks and she fucks and sucks but he doesn't seem to want her to have the satisfaction of satisfying him. To Stefan sex is now about domination and punishment. He no longer cares if he pleases Alma or even if he pleases himself!

For sure the Guests don't help but Stefan is simply hurtful and spiteful.

I think it started when they had the big fainting session. Stefan now treats sex as a punishment to Alma. He fucks and sucks and she fucks and sucks but he doesn't seem to want her to have the satisfaction of satisfying him. To Stefan sex is now about domination and punishment. He no longer cares if he pleases Alma or even if he pleases himself!

yes,it's strange guy.

alma is good girl and need find other boyfriend.

after sex finish,he go direct in shower and stay alma alone in bed.this guy have nothing in brain.

alma need love after sex.

encore stephan lamentable , ALMA  prend ta vie ....comme tous les autres tu nous lis LRC c'est pas ta vie ....

le comportement de stephan me degoute,il se barre juste après avoir joui et laisse alma sur le lit dans sa detresse,quel blaireau.

Def agree Stefan is another dude i wish i could go thru the cams and beat the shit out of

I'm sorry but to say a guy withholds his cum as a punishment to his lady is quite comical to me! I really don't think there is a guy alive that would start to fuck a chick and purposely refrain from cumming just to be a dick AND if there is any guy out there that does it, please mention it here so I could friendlily say "You be Lyin"!!!

Now a realistic meaning for him not cumming when they finish sex could be a couple of reasons but being that I'm not his physician I can't say BUT I don't have to be his physician to say he refrains it do to punishment, how silly.