Videos

Guest JoJoGunne1

Just before this video, Sergey touched her arm...and she pulled away from him like he had touched her with a disgusting piece of shit in his hand.

I'm afraid these two are destined for the trash dump of failed relationships.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I started visiting reallifecam in December, Nora and Kiko had a bad relationship. They did not speak and did not sleep together. I thought it would break.

Later, the situation improved.

Nora has taken the weight of the relationship and Kiko continues inactive and thoughtful.

Well, the couple Olga - Sergey, is much worse.

Olga spends the night in the living room and the bedroom Sergey

Who knows if these two will repair their relationship or not.  I really don't care.

But hey...I got to record her taking a bath.  That was good.

(The video link associated to this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great bath vid JoJo nice to see her keeping trim down below ;)

can some one record olga have sex with difference guy

and post pls

Different guy ?

Are you kidding ?

Where are our cameramen, hello ?

Here are videos of Olga's hijinks tonight. 

The first one starts when they kissed on the couch and ends after the guy either came or couldn't get it up anymore. 

The second video is Olga's "round two" attempt and her giving up and getting dressed.

First video

(The video links associated to this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Second video

Oh, and calm down, Wacky  ;D

Here are videos of Olga's hijinks tonight. 

The first one starts when they kissed on the couch and ends after the guy either came or couldn't get it up anymore. 

The second video is Olga's "round two" attempt and her giving up and getting dressed.

First video

(The video links associated to this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Second video

Oh, and calm down, Wacky  ;D

JoJoGunne  thank you very much, you are a genius.

When I connected the computer, I could not believe what I was seeing.