Saying Goodbye to Nora.... :-(

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

I am finally shuffling off this mortal coil (although I may occasionally peep in to see how things are going)

Here is my parting gift to you guys (collected with the assistance of some kind CC members)

Get 'em while you can!!!!

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Guest Squirrel

I am finally shuffling off this mortal coil (although I may occasionally peep in to see how things are going)

Here is my parting gift to you guys (collected with the assistance of some kind CC members)

Get 'em while you can!!!!

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Agent NL: Your orders are secretly hidden in my message in the "Nora Unmasked" thread. Read this message carefully. (It will self destruct in 30 seconds after you click on it.)

Guest Squirrel

You cannot leave now. Nora just pulled a thermometer out of her mouth. She's sick.

She needs to know that you're there for her: at least in spirit.

Guest Squirrel

NL may have fooled us by transforming himself into Vika. I originally thought he transformed himself into the DOG, but was mistaken since we now know the DOG has been "turned" to the Kiko side of the Force. Probably, DOG is the traitor and "spilled the beans" to Capt. Kiko, blowing NL's original operation.

Unfortunately, NL has not checked in with HQ. Which would be understandable if he had been transformed into Vika. It explains the hair massage episode. And the crotch rubbing...I'm sure if I suddenly became Vika I'd be highly interested in my body as well as Nora's...

I have seen her take under arm or axillary temp before. My guess it is related to her cycle. Some folks rely on a degree or so rise in body temperature at the time of ovulation. (Only a fair and often inaccurate predictor)

I agree the oral temp measurement is more accurate.