Olympics

kenny1940

I Love the Olympics, gives me chance to see sports I do not know how to do. I hope Russia doesn't get completely banned because that is good competition. I hope Rio can clean up this disastrous press surrounding these Olympics. Water sports track and field, soccer, volleyball, women's gymnastics, a few of my favorites.

I once attended the Olympics in a stadium that my grandfather helped to build. The city was cleaner than I had ever seen it. Sadly, the Russians didn't attend that one because stupid Carter had blocked the USA from going to Russia in the previous Olympics. Still, it was a terrific event to attend.

I just wish politics and governments were banned from the Olympics altogether.

Now, about Olympic Women's Beach Volleyball......nom nom nom.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I once attended the Olympics in a stadium that my grandfather helped to build. The city was cleaner than I had ever seen it. Sadly, the Russians didn't attend that one because stupid Carter had blocked the USA from going to Russia in the previous Olympics. Still, it was a terrific event to attend.

I just wish politics and governments were banned from the Olympics altogether.

Now, about Olympic Women's Beach Volleyball......nom nom nom.

I love to watch jumping girls!  Especially on trampolines