who they are - Split 1

Guest shansunu

Did they have sex atleast today...  :-\ I was out, but whenever I watch them(for last few days) she(guest/choco girl) always horny but end up with little massage/sleep.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By "here" you must mean Hell?

Yes It was hell !!! Here they call it Humidex  :( Heat combined to humidity factor. 32C feels like 40C because of the humidity. Sorry guys. Just trying to teach things... Back to our thread ...

Guest girl now laying in bed hand in panties rubbin herself beside him for 13 min well that's what I caught  anyway I know they had sex last nite he moves a lil and she rolls over  I'm waiting now she's got the morning horny so we shall see he s going to the bath room now so

Guest girl now laying in bed hand in panties rubbin herself beside him for 13 min well that's what I caught  anyway I know they had sex last nite he moves a lil and she rolls over  I'm waiting now she's got the morning horny so we shall see he s going to the bath room now so

Now while he's out of the room she's rollled over with hand under her at it again very suttle but it works for me