Alma & Stefan Videos - Split #1

Isn't she a sexy girl??  :P

I dont understand... what do i have to do after uploading a video in the "Attachments" option? I'm pressing "post" and nothing happens...I try to reply to posts but it never uploads my video, even it says "done" and "100%".... help?

please, and I think I speak for everyone, I love soul and I would like someone who is a member taped rlc paid more to this couple because it is a very sensual girl and has a very sexy moans. be more attentive and upload more videos. THANKS

WHY don't you become a member?  Then you can record as much as you want.

Eran cerca de las 4 de la madrugada (hora española) y ella estaba muerta de sueño esperando a Stefan en el sofá a que terminara de jugar, sino habrian follado. Llevan 2 dias sin hacer nada, es un poco raro en ellos (y no está con la regla porque lleva tangas), de hoy seguro que no pasan.

Finally, after forever watching Alma sleep on the couch and bed and just seeing her in a shirt and thong, I caught some good stuff. Have you ever wanted to see her in the shower, pussy shots, blowjob, getting fucked, creamed and use a shower head to get off? Well I got it all except for the money shot, poor Stefan lost his hard on and couldn't get it back. It got kind of choppy for some reason but got all of the good stuff. This is a larger file but lots of stuff going on. She needs it in the ass....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You need to go to your Email and validate your account with mediafire for the vid to be downloaded