Alma & Stefan Videos - Split #1

I think Both Alma and Isabel agreed to have sex on the couch at almost same time or it was just coincident !!!

Both girls deserve all the best, they know what they need and what to do when they get it  ;) I appreciate they efforts  :) 

Guest HappyChap

same thing in three parts (not Jake's vids)....

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Here is the second part in bedroom, both cameras:

(ul.to Links Removed).

He finished inside of her ;D

Magnifico trabajo!. Gracias a todos los que subís vídeos por su gran trabajo. No se los demas, pero yo os subo el Karma siempre que puedo +1 ;) // Magnificent work!. Thanks to all of you climb videos for your great work. There are others, but I will upload the +1 Karma if I can ;)

(Sorry if English is not perfect, it's because I use Google translator. I´m Spanish  ;D)

Does anyone like Alma's tattoo on her belly?  Maybe it's just the lack of clarity on the RLC webcams, but to me it just looks like a big blob--as if she were bruised down there.

She probably got it when she was skinnier and it got stretched out.

Does anyone like Alma's tattoo on her belly?  Maybe it's just the lack of clarity on the RLC webcams, but to me it just looks like a big blob--as if she were bruised down there.

She probably got it when she was skinnier and it got stretched out.

me and my husband keep thinking the more we look at it ,that it might ,and i say again MIGHT be covering a c-section scar form having a child...no evidence  of this of course as no photos clearly show up close .but i have  a scar there and would like to cover it up but  everyone that does our tats say  i will end up being seen  anyway ...so i just have a smiley face  scar on my lower belly in exact spot . :-*