Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedel

ich komme wieder,brauche jetzt erstmal ruhe.Werde gute videos aufbewaren und sie irgendwann ins nett stellen.

Aber ihr habt ja nl junior der stellt ja alles ins net was er findet.und wenn es doppelt und dreifach ist.Habe noch nicht

gesehen das er mal ein eigenes video reingestellt hat.Er saugt nur runter und stell es dann wieder ins net.So ist er aus den schneider

und unsereins der freude ins bord bringen wollte,mit den videos,wird angeschissen und vor von rlc verwarnd.

Guest Chatterbox

Google translate doesn't make much sense of what you have written above, but I hope you are not implying that I haven't made a personal contribution to this forum. The vast majority of my videos have been recorded by myself over the past year (almost). I have re-upped perhaps no more than 20-30 of the uploaded.net videos because they take so long to download. All the rest (and there are still many more to come) are being re-upped to the relevant threads under "Golden Oldies". I had repeated problems in the past with mediafire and RLC blocking my uploads so I am trying yet again to make my contribution to the CC forum, via putlocker. I have no access to RLC now, so my new videos are only of the free rooms sadly.

Apologies if I have misunderstood your message, Friedel - my German is terrible!! Your efforts are much appreciated by many, but your choice of upload site is not the best IMHO.

:)

On ‎2013‎-‎11‎-‎29 at 11:46 AM, kreische said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

That's not Maya and Stepan...

Hey Nl Junior and Friedel please do not fall out. You both do a wonderful job providing the forum with wonderful videos. I and I am sure many others very much appreciate the work you do.

Friedel's choice of Uploaded is not great for me. I always seem to come up against JavaScript. This means the work of re-upping is a god send to me.

PLEASE keep up the good work and don't fall out. There is no reason to whatsoever.

Guest NL Forever

Hey Nl Junior and Friedel please do not fall out. You both do a wonderful job providing the forum with wonderful videos. I and I am sure many others very much appreciate the work you do.

Friedel's choice of Uploaded is not great for me. I always seem to come up against JavaScript. This means the work of re-upping is a god send to me.

PLEASE keep up the good work and don't fall out. There is no reason to whatsoever.

Don't worry they haven't fallen out - it's all good  :) :) :)