Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the video stream carefully, you will see a series of large faint dots appear about every 11 seconds. they form rows. I believe that these form a code that identifies each person's video stream. It would be difficult to remove that from a capture before sharing it.

It actually isn't that difficult just time consuming and makes the video choppy.  all you have to do is edit the video and take out the few millisec. the dots appear on.  which for ten minutes is a lot so it takes time that's why you don't see people do it.

If you watch the video stream carefully, you will see a series of large faint dots appear about every 11 seconds. they form rows. I believe that these form a code that identifies each person's video stream. It would be difficult to remove that from a capture before sharing it.

The history of how this problem is at http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/rlc-is-getting-serious-about-violating-their-terms-conditions/

It's a bit old, but I respect itsme for recognizing it. The man is a genius. It was originally a Braille code; it could have mutated into anything now.

• 2 weeks later...

this video is an artistic fantasy...  recorded in real time.. (pity the clock was not recorded although seemed to be in the frame)

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).