Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fin d'abonnement (trop cher pour ce qu'on y trouve au final).

Je partage mes vidéos enregistrées ce mois !

20min of sex !

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Why is this an exe programme file not a video?

why does it request permission to change various settings and programmes?

why is my computer screaming at me to discard this file?

why don't you just cut the pretence and come round to my house and inject AIDS straight into my hard drive?

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU, YOUR COMPUTER AND EVERYBODY YOU HAVE EVER MET IS WEARING A CONDOM

How comes it that all of you gets Exe files all the time, i always gets the right format then i download.

THis one is an MP4 and works great.

using upload premium and firefox..

Maybe its an IE and Chrome problem?

/SGB

C'est juste quelques connards qui ne savent pas se servir d'un ordinateur et des logiciels qu'ils rencontrent sur le net. ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

msieurdam,merci pour la video,moi aussi j'ai arrêté de payer depuis 1 mois maintenant,

trop d'heures à attendre pour finalement pas voir grand chose et surtout toujours la même chose.

je vais attendre le printemps ou l'été prochain pour retenter un abonnement car franchement l'hiver,rlc c'est pas le top,

tout le monde reste au chaud sous la couverture donc on voit rien du tout.

et en plus avec le retour de nora,çà me donne encore plus envie d'arrêter,je deteste cette fille,elle a 2 de tension et contrôle tout ces mouvements par rapport aux placements des cameras.

why don't you just cut the pretence and come round to my house and inject AIDS straight into my hard drive?

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU, YOUR COMPUTER AND EVERYBODY YOU HAVE EVER MET IS WEARING A CONDOM

WHY?  because you need to learn about AD BLOCK PLUS    :o

WHY?  because you need to learn about AD BLOCK PLUS    :o

Sure !  And if you have a little common sense YOU DON'T BLINDLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN : (ie.) "update the Flash Player", "upgrade Java" "install Media-Player"... These tools update themselves alone and those that you offers are "fakes" and will install a multitude of junk or viruses !  >:(

It's not an .exe

I'm fighting against ALL virus in ALL share and software...

I do a good work (I think... ouais.. j'me la pète un coup :p )

Use adblock or I don't know what... but, it's a good file, no virus or saloperies dessus.

Je partage juste en sachant pertinemment que ce compte sera  bloqué la prochaine fois que je voudrais me ré-abonner !