Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When watching Maya and her huge tattoo, I cannot help thinking that her thigh is severely injured - it looks like she has had a third grade burn. I have not followed her much since she took that tattoo, only if she is in a position in which I cannot see it.

Pues no amigo, el tatuaje "se lo hizo porque si" el año pasado, no porque tuviera ningún accidente  ni quemadura ...

... solo por capricho. 

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎03 at 4:08 PM, kalevipoeg said:

A little video of Maya weighing herself naked.

When watching Maya and her huge tattoo, I cannot help thinking that her thigh is severely injured - it looks like she has had a third grade burn. I have not followed her much since she took that tattoo, only if she is in a position in which I cannot see it.

Same here. What was she thinking getting that tattoo.  :-\

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎03 at 4:08 PM, kalevipoeg said:

A little video of Maya weighing herself naked.

That would be when she has her legs up around her ears and flat on her back.  LOL

Same here. What was she thinking getting that tattoo.  :-\

This is a very nice tattoo - like a painting - girl on unicorn.

• 3 weeks later...