4shared leaked nudes #1

anarchyonbr

1 hour ago, janus92 said:

Is it just me or we are unable to search in phone folders anymore? I mean folders called Camera SM-J500M etc.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/jrf3vV9m/_online.html?detailView=false&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=TIME

Yeah. I'm pretty sure they removed a LOT of content from their search. Something major definitely took place because it feels like 70% of regular content is not being uploaded anymore

25 minutes ago, TheTrendkiller said:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure they removed a LOT of content from their search. Something major definitely took place because it feels like 70% of regular content is not being uploaded anymore

What a shame ☹️ I'm glad I saved some links with still active accounts. When some nudity appear I'll share with you guys.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, janus92 said:

What a shame ☹️ I'm glad I saved some links with still active accounts. When some nudity appear I'll share with you guys.

You know, maybe they finally changed the default privacy settings of phone uploads to "private".

Either way, my heart is very heavy these days... so many golden leaks. Guess, I'll have to look for the next best thing...

7 hours ago, TheTrendkiller said:

You know, maybe they finally changed the default privacy settings of phone uploads to "private".

Either way, my heart is very heavy these days... so many golden leaks. Guess, I'll have to look for the next best thing...

Feels like a gold era of good leaks is ending... 😞

• Like 1