Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1116 Doorbell
1120  Irina home with a new guy

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1140 Irina and the guy left

... the first 20 minutes  of real life in this apartments since months.

What do you think? Will they come back or keep the real life outside again?

44 minutes ago, Spock said:

... oh ... It bothers you that I'm right ... I know. ... but ... I just write about my opinion. .. The barcelona apartment are a bad joke. ... It is time to end this endless lifeless show. .. :) ... I still have hope that RLC will find this out one day. :)

It's time to end your endless BS. 

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
  1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      plural noun: obsessions
      "he was in the grip of an obsession he was powerless to resist"
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

ob·ses·sion

I have understood that some here cannot bear the truth, but i will continue to write about my opinion.

You shouldn't take all this so seriously. ... This is just a thread in an forum about some girls in an apartment that should have been closed for months now. It is not worth to get argued about.

I hope RLC find it way back to the idea of real life and stop to cast more and more of this lifeless show girls.

14 minutes ago, Spock said:

I have understood that some here cannot bear the truth, but i will continue to write about my opinion.

You shouldn't take all this so seriously. ... This is just a thread in an forum about some girls in an apartment that should have been closed for months now. It is not worth to get argued about.

I hope RLC find it way back to the idea of real life and stop to cast more and more of this lifeless show girls.

This is my thread that was created to talk about what's happening in the apartments. Not what you think should happen You are free to make your own thread for your opinions. I'm tired of your repeated statements and will get you removed here if you continue now

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

This is my thread that was created to talk about what's happening in the apartments. Not what you think should happen You are free to make your own thread for your opinions. I'm tired of your repeated statements and will get you removed here if you continue now

... i only write about the barcelona apartments. ... unlike some others here ... and i stick to the rules ... unlike some others here. .... There is no reason to supress my opinion about this apartment.

BTW, That you created a thread make you not be able to enforce any censorship. That would be the end of this forum.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Why don't you save yourself a bit of time and just copy and post your 1st one...then every time you post just use that one, then you won't have to repeat everything every time just worded it differently...:dodgy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why don't you save yourself a bit of time and just copy and post your 1st one...then every time you post just use that one, then you won't have to repeat everything every time just worded it differently...:dodgy:

No, it is important to always react to current events. If i would just copy/paste the same text, it would be nothing else as spam. ... I want to discuss the current state of this apartments and not spam this thread. 

• Like 1