If you could stay with

Baker48

Guest HappyChap

With sex:

Nora's or Leora's not fussed really....

Without sex:

Nora's as long as they had a few friends round (e.g. Vika) for some fun times.....

Leora's as long as Paul was out, then I could discuss the finer points of art with Leora and maybe look at her etchings  ;)

Nora. Because I want to know more about her.  Like how she found out about RLC.  How long she has been a model/dancer.  Places she likes to go to and the food she likes.  What are her thoughts about being on cam.  I would love to have sex with her.  She is not too skinny, fat, tall, short and her breast size perfect.  You did not ask this but Nora and I would not be on cam at the time.

I would like to discuss with Nora her motivation for being on RLC and what she thinks will be its effect on her future life. I would also want to know if her parents know about her involvement in RLC and what they think if they know.

I would want to make a judgement about her level of intelligence. Is she degree class? Is she middle class?

I would like to discuss her job and what she actually does within the modelling/modelling management and whether her modelling friends know about RLC.

And finally I want to fucking know who the hell Vika  is (their regular guest)!!!!!!

Guest Squirrel

Nora. Obviously, those of us in the Nora fan club are loyal, and there are many of us. Naked, dressed for her work, or clothed for lounging around the house, we don't care; we just like seeing her. She can even keep her hat on...

She has an irrational emotional draw for us Nora fans: the Force runs strong in this woman...

Guest HappyChap

The good thing is that with her hair up like that and those glasses on she looks pretty much like my wife.....the only difference is my wife doesn't cook in her underwear....shame really......

Guest Kidamagasha

The good thing is that with her hair up like that and those glasses on she looks pretty much like my wife.....the only difference is my wife doesn't cook in her underwear....shame really......

You should show her the site, and tell her thats how wifes usually do it so she should start too..