Just not the same

The site just isn't the same with out Katrina. Although she isn't my favorite she was dependable to be sitting in front of the camera usually in a skimpy top if wearing a top at all.  :'(

Maybe we'll get lucky and the new tenants will be better.

btw, I promise not to use the term "deadass" to describe the guys in the apartment anymore.  ;)

I was also a fan Olga, but in reality I would not want to live with her. Despite her beautiful body, she always wearing a mask. I have rarely seen her laugh or smile to Sergey

Only with that second guy she had a smile, but I was just fake. In my opinion just for the money.

I hope for her that everything will become okay, but I fear that she will  have a hard life ahead of it, especially in the areas where she lives.

Even her page on facebook is dead.

I was also a fan Olga, but in reality I would not want to live with her. Despite her beautiful body, she always wearing a mask. I have rarely seen her laugh or smile to Sergey

Only with that second guy she had a smile, but I was just fake. In my opinion just for the money.

I hope for her that everything will become okay, but I fear that she will  have a hard life ahead of it, especially in the areas where she lives.

Even her page on facebook is dead.

I totally agree with you.

She only cared about herself.

I'm living in GMT +1 (just like Nora ..) how is it possible then when my poststamp said 8.15 ?

Ahhh....I just noticed that you are on the forum as a guest.  That means your timestamp is whatever the Admin set.  Become a registered member and you can set it for yourself.

So, If I can understand it is the timestamp from the US server, right ?

Witch time zone you are from ?

(thanks for the explanation)