Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I've noticed over the past couple of weeks that Sher is putting weight on and was more evident when she was in the bath today. If my eyes are not deceiving me Sher is getting plumper around her midriff and I would not be at all surprised if she is showing the early signs of being pregnant. Could be wrong and might be the affect of the copious quantities of wine but you never know :dodgy:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I've noticed over the past couple of weeks that Sher is putting weight on and was more evident when she was in the bath today. If my eyes are not deceiving me Sher is getting plumper around her midriff and I would not be at all surprised if she is showing the early signs of being pregnant. Could be wrong and might be the affect of the copious quantities of wine but you never know :dodgy:

I've seen people has made the same thoughts about Martina, but as I see it, putting on weight, deffinately yes, but being pregnant, I doubt it, mainly because the butt and tighs have grown propotionately too..