HEALTH - DISEASE - FOCUS - CONCENTRATION 2018

NOTE: Camcaps is not affiliated with any of my post!                   

HEALTH - DISEASE - DIET - FOCUS

THE UNDERSTANDING OF REAL CURES AND THE GREED BEHIND IT. A NEED TO KNOW!

I realized at a very young age that health is precious, and too many people don't realize it until it's slipping away, or worse yet, it's gone.

A NEED TWO KNOW - Don't ever think you're better than a drug addict, because your brain works the same as theirs. You have the same circuits. Drugs would affect your mind in the same way it affects theirs. The same thought process that makes them screw up over and over again would make you screw up over and over as well if you were in their shoes. You probably already are doing it, just not with heroin or crack, but with FOOD or CIGARETTES, or something else you shouldn't be doing. Wake the FUCK - UP FOLKS! (FACT!) Food n' other Abuses are more dangerous than Homicides. (EXCUSES) "I love my family, except I feed than BULL-SHIT! I have NOT been ill for over twelve years, and for like of me, I cannot comprehend the reasoning of so many not educating themselves about their current Health. We have the Internet, POWER! Sometimes it's hard to see the rainbow when there's been endless days of rain.

THE HEALTH SCARE - The blind truth  Like Soda, Fast Foods?

DEATH BY MEDICINE - Keep pumping yourselves with MEDS. (I know, we are depended on them

CANCER STINKS

I know, a dreadful topic when one is trying to expand their horizon. Well, you can put it off like most of us do folks. Choices and truth. I always try to implement facts NOT opinions when it pertains to Cancer! I'll spare you the sob stories in my life. I'm sure; I'm not alone...🥦

A Need to know What is Real folks? The truth is we are all being misled, with labels of LIES! 

PART  1 

PART 2

What is Psychokinesis folks or Telekinesis? It is real...? Is this something we should engage in or practice? We will explore these questions and more. 19.gif.e7ab2f4540cc849a331c21094373c5be.gif

NOTE: I have been researching TOXINS and other Diseases for over 12 Years folks. Since my whole family, throughout the years were wiped out. I made it my number one priority in life, besides helping abused Animals. The fact is, people, don't care for change. They rather eat the foods that gave them the disease, NOT caring about their children or families. I tell you one thing; it was not easy to give up the tastiest things that life brings to the table.

TOXINS - an antigenic poison or venom of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and causing disease when present at low concentration in the body. 

You think you’re healthy, but you don’t feel vibrant. You struggle to find the energy to get through the day. You’re irritable. Your stomach isn’t acting right. And all those headaches! These types of ailments affect many of us in our daily lives. They’re not severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctor, or maybe you tried only to be told there was nothing wrong but they still tend to drag you down, wearing away your resistance and leaving you feeling like you’re just getting old. I have good news for you; it probably has nothing to do with aging. Instead, you may just be surrounded, by too many toxins. Not sure? Here are seven signs to look for and how you can clean up your system and feel better in 30 days!

Note: Always check with your doctor to eliminate any possible medical conditions as causes of these symptoms.

1. Consistent fatigue

Even if you’re sleeping well, you may fight to get through the day. A sign that your body is working too hard to get rid of the toxins you’re pouring into it. How do you cope with fatigue? If your answer is “more coffee” or “sweet foods,” you can bet that you’re only making the problem worse. That fatigue could also be in response to hormone disruptors that are zapping your immune system.

2. Stubborn weight gain

It’s never easy to lose weight, but if you’re exercising daily and cutting back on calories and you’re still putting on the pounds, you could be looking at a hormonal problem. Strangely enough, our natural hormone function can be significantly affected by the toxins in our foods and personal care products. You need a complete detox of your diet and personal care routine to give your body a fighting chance.

3. Bad breath

You brush and brush, chew gum, rinse, and swallow breath mints, and still, you can’t get rid of it. Bad breath is often related to digestive problems, but it can also mean that your liver is struggling to get rid of the toxins in your body. Until you tackle the problem from the source, you’ll continue to scare away anyone who comes close!

4. Constipation

The intestines get rid of a lot of toxins every day of our lives. When we’re constipated, we’re storing up all those toxins, allowing them to affect our bodies negatively. In addition to stomach upset, constipation can cause headaches, aches and pains, and tiredness. It can also be related to the toxins in your life, especially if you’re consuming a lot of processed foods filled with chemicals, pesticides, and preservatives.

5. Sensitivity to scents

Strong reactions to smells, particular fragrances might mean that you’re only sensitive to chemicals, which many of us are. It can also say that your body is fighting toxic overload. Particularly if you suffer headaches or stomach upset merely from scents, this may be the case.

6. Muscle aches and pains

If you can’t tie these to your workout yesterday, could be that the toxins in your life are working away at your muscles and joints. More likely if you experience muscle, aches on a regular basis.

7. Skin reactions

Acne, rashes, and other skin problems may signal a toxic overload. Acne, in particular, can be related to the toxins in our diet or skin care products. Puffy eyes and eczema or psoriasis outbreaks can also be signs that you’ve just reached your toxic limit.

My Solutions

If you find yourself suffering from any of these seven symptoms, here are a few tips that may help:
Support your liver with things like dandelion tea, parsley, cilantro, and milk thistle - The BEST way to clean your liver, Organic Coffee Enama. Drink more water; it helps flush toxins out of your body. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Activity gets the circulation moving, helping to drive toxins along. Get a good daily supply of digestion-supportive probiotics, found in kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, Kombucha tea, miso soup, tempeh, and Kim Chi.

Always brush your tongue, even better, use a tongue scraper, when brushing your teeth.
Practice deep breathing. We get rid of a lot of the toxins in our bodies through our lungs.
Use only natural skin care products that are free of fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, and other potentially toxic ingredients, and always read labels. Use my Ingredients to Avoid list to find safer options. Choose clean, whole, and organic foods whenever possible! Here's to living a healthy, toxin-free life! 

Symptoms of detoxification occur when the body is adjusting to a cleaner diet or lifestyle. The symptoms include headaches, fatigue, mood swings and sleep disorders. Depending on how many toxins are leaving the body at once, the symptoms of detoxification may be mild or severe. Also, many of detox symptoms, such as headaches and fatigue, tend to come and go. 

CONDITIONING THE MIND

Mind Games

Train The Mind 

GERSON THERAPY - In the past 50 years, the population has been exposed to more toxins, prescription drugs and poor quality of food, water and air than ever before. We now find that many people are initially diagnosed at a more advanced stage of disease. Many often have multiple additional health issues complicating their cancer diagnosis. Some cancers are now more aggressive and progress faster. For all these reasons, and more, determining whether the Gerson Therapy is the most optimal stand-alone primary treatment approach for you requires serious consideration and investigation. The Gerson Therapy‘s all encompassing nature sets it apart from most other treatment methods. The Gerson Therapy effectively treats a wide range of different ailments because it restores the body’s incredible ability to heal itself. Rather than treating only the symptoms of a particular disease, the Gerson Therapy treats the causes of most degenerative diseases: toxicity and nutritional deficiency. An abundance of nutrients from copious amounts of fresh, organic juices are consumed every day, providing your body with a super-dose of enzymes, minerals and nutrients. These substances then break down diseased tissue in the body, while coffee enemas aid in eliminating toxins from the liver.

Throughout our lives our bodies are being filled with a variety of carcinogens and toxic pollutants. These toxins reach us through the air we breathe, the food we eat, the medicines we take and the water we drink. The Gerson Therapy intensive detoxification regimen eliminates these toxins from the body, so that true healing can begin. :cool:

The Beautiful Truth, About Diseases

Forks Over Knives 

Fat - Sick - Nearly Dead. (How to Lose Over 80 Lbs in One Month)

The Cure Known to Man

Cancer is Curable Now.

Five Veggies That Will Burn Off Fat.

Simply Raw - Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

Stress - Focus - Concentration 

Mind Games

Train The Mind 

• Like 1

THE HEALTH SCARE - The blind truth 

DEATH BY MEDICINE - Keep pumping yourselves with MEDS. (I know, we are depended on them

TAKE YOUR PILL - Every era gets the drug it deserves. In America today, where competition is ceaseless from school to the workforce and everyone wants a performance edge, Adderall and other prescription stimulants are the defining drugs of this generation. Amazing how people believe or buy into these type of diseases. Wake up! They are made up words to SELL psychotropic drugs, a big lie - Without a blood test or X Rays Folks. Only there best guess!!! 1967 psychiatrist all got together and made this statement, "WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL HUMAN EMOTIONS." What these Meds brought was DEATH.  Every three years, they change the labels to a different name and capsule, to put right back on the market. These pricks sit at home and pretend life will find a way, there way! Can we do something, What? Is business, if people don't educate themselves, expect more death. 19.gif.717a01300fb424309d468616bcfc917b.gif