Fuck / Marry / Kill

Guest sleestack

Fuck  Nora (oh to get inside that ass!)

Marry Lora (cooks, cleans, works, sucks, rims, fucks, showers, forgives cheating, loves cats, perky tits!!)

Kill - All the arsehole men in RLC

Back-Ups  = Maya (cooks, cleans, works, sucks, fucks, bathes, loves cats & dogs, very perky tits! Oh and wears great fucking outfits!) Hang on the more I think about it Maya is Marry! Yeah but she doesn't forgive cheating!!! Shit that swings it to Lora!!!!)

Back-Ups Leora (loads of potential just needs loving)

Guest sleestack

Wait.. The game was originally intended for the three girls in first post, but here's another game with eight categories so we can use all seven RLC girls plus Vika...

Fuck

Marry

Kill

Push down a flight of stairs

Introduce to best friend

Hit in the face with a pie

Go to dinner with

Own

If you have a better category than the ones above we can discuss.

***EDIT*** After a long night of prayer and contemplation I've decided to replace "Rape" with "Push down a flight of stairs" & "Piss on" with "Hit in the face with a pie." Sorry Squirrel, but Kill is an essential part of the game.

Guest Squirrel

For god's sake, on this thread, leave out the "Kill." We love all the women.

While we're at it, leave out the "Marry."

Some of us are older, mature men, despite our avatars...

Guest sleestack

This is how your shit should look...

Fuck  –  Nastya    (super hot, weird labia)

Marry  –  Maya  (hot, fun, sexy)

Kill  –  Isabel  (last one into RLC, first one to go - don't like her body)

Push down a flight of stairs  –  Alma  (get to see her ass on the way down the stairs - hate the tattoo)

Introduce to best friend  –  Alina  (seems horny all the time - my friend is really into Asian girls)

Hit in the face with a pie  –  Leora  (Maybe this will wake her up)

Go to dinner with  –  Vika  (seems somewhat intelligent - we could talk about Nastya)

Own  –  Lora  (cooks, cleans, works, sucks, rims, fucks, showers, perky tits **credit to van**)

That was harder than I thought

Guest Squirrel

***EDIT*** After a long night of prayer and contemplation I've decided to replace "Rape" with "Push down a flight of stairs" & "Piss on" with "Hit in the face with a pie." Sorry Squirrel, but Kill is an essential part of the game.

Very well. I don't have time to argue. I've got to go shopping for big eight-girl hot tub...