Questioning ...

Questions I have always in my head ... The money they have to gain from the cameras so that his father, mother, brother, sister, in-laws. coworkers, neighbors, all Spain , all world!!. The see doing this??. What do you think, would you do it for money, for morbid that likes to be seen?.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferrymaat

i even think that some couples just dont brake up because then the have to leave the apartment ans find a apartment for them self. as for me ? i realy woudnt want to see my daughter or any other reletive like this, and also not wanted family see me like that for any price but om the other hand, lets be happy the do because sometimes its realy fun to watch , but with the couples who are in at this moment its getting pretty boring .

The are on the pc or smartphone or watch tv or any combination of that, realy not the way to get people to pay for that .

I think at the moment , isabel and marcello are the only couple who have a bit of life as a normal couple the talk and have fun and are always together .

The rest of the couples are all 90 procent tv/pc watching/playing adicts, dont talk to eachother living in the same house but not living as a couple , ok maybe in the bedroom but the rest is very boring i dont mind when the trow a few couples out for new people seems to me that some couples dont gain any new paying members for example nora and kiko, so boring in livingroom with all there oc's and smartphones and tv it's not triggering me to pay for more and watching a guy who is living in his hall and a girl unhappy in the livingroom also dont wake up my creditcard

I could never live with the cameras, but if you are going to do it, you have to either bring it, or move on.  None of the couples are living as they would normally.  That is leading to lower numbers subscribing.

Subscribers pay with the sole intention of seeing them fucking. The fuck couple more and teach more (especially the girl that most subscribers are boys) have more subscribers.

I think the same. My dignity does not cost 500$ / 1.000$. My kids when they are older and their parents see fucked in front of everyone, that is priceless and that is called dignity.

@ Everyone to see how he made ​​his living and this is not disputed by others as Revenue Is not it one way or the other.

We live in an age where sexual freedom is different from our youth.

These people have found a way to live without having to inhaled asbestos or any other dirt prouits, toxic fumes that drains factories. (Our grandfathers and fathers are dead).

Now the good thinkers dignity, why do you look at these people if it offends vows?

Just because you are excited that you immicer in people's lives.

Not considered these young people themselves at least, not begged or did not eat prostitutes.

En Français:

@ chacun de voir comment il fait sa vie et cela n'est pas contestable par les autres tant que cela ne les attieint pas d'une façon ou l'autre.

Nous vivons une époque où la liberté sexuelle est différente de notre jeunesse.

Ces gens ont trouvés une façon de vivre sans être obligés de respirés de l'amiante ou tout autres saletés de prouits, fumées toxiques que draine les usines. (Nos grand pères et pères en sont mort).

Maintenant aux bons penseurs de la dignité, pourquoi regardez-vous ces gens si cela voux choque ?

Tout simplement parce que cela vous excites de vous immicer dans la vie des gens.

Ne jugés pas ces jeunes qui eux au moins, ne mendies pas ou ne se prostitues pas pour manger.

You guys all say they are all living in Spain?! So why they don't speak spanish then, like leora or Nora for example? Sounds like russian or portugues...

;D Of course they speak spanish. The european spanish, from Spain, perhaps you are used to listen the latin american spanish.

You guys all say they are all living in Spain?! So why they don't speak spanish then, like leora or Nora for example? Sounds like russian or portugues...

I am Spanish and I can guarantee 100% perfectly my Idoma speaking. Moreover, the accent would say they are in Madrid and surroundings.

Español: Yo soy español y te puedo garantizar 100% que hablan perfectamente mi idioma. Es más, por el acento diría que son de Madrid o alrededores.

Yes thank you...I do speak spanish and lived there for a while...Not all of them speak spanish! Leora and Paul don't speak spanish at all, neither does nora

EDIT: Just watched Nora and Kiko watching TV...THEY ARE RUSSIAN AS WELL AS LEORA AND PAUL. I dont know what native spanish speaker think they listening to

ALma and Isabella are spanish