Questioning ...

Yes thank you...I do speak spanish and lived there for a while...Not all of them speak spanish! Leora and Paul don't speak spanish at all, neither does nora

EDIT: Just watched Nora and Kiko watching TV...THEY ARE RUSSIAN AS WELL AS LEORA AND PAUL. I dont know what native spanish speaker think they listening to

ALma and Isabella are spanish

Sorry, I misunderstand your post. Yes, all couples are russian, except Isabel and Alma.  But Nora lives in Barcelona, like Isabel and Alma.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haber si aclaramos las cosas de una vez.Ellos viven en barcelona españa.El es español pero ella no,la he oido hablar con su madre por telefono y yo diria que era un idioma de los paises de la antigua rusia

Rusa?. Joder, nunca la escuché hablar con su madre... Pero yo juraría que es 100% española por su acento, o lleva en España desde que nació.

solo hay que fijarse bien y estar un poco atento para darse cuenta de que tiene un acento que no es español

Ahora que lo has dicho, si. Puede tener rasgos del Este (Rumania, Rusia, Eslovenia, etc). Pero porque lo has mencionado, si no nada... Y por el habla, ni de coña tio... Es más. me recuerda muchísimo en la forma de hablar, gestos, manera de reírse y tal, a una tia que conozco (es una de las razones por las cuales me pone burrisimo  ;D). De todas formas la pava está tremenda, que es lo que importa y lo que nos interesa, de donde sean sus orígenes me da bastante igual...

Yes thank you...I do speak spanish and lived there for a while...Not all of them speak spanish! Leora and Paul don't speak spanish at all, neither does nora

EDIT: Just watched Nora and Kiko watching TV...THEY ARE RUSSIAN AS WELL AS LEORA AND PAUL. I dont know what native spanish speaker think they listening to

ALma and Isabella are spanish

Sorry, I misunderstand your post. Yes, all couples are russian, except Isabel and Alma.  But Nora lives in Barcelona, like Isabel and Alma.

Sorry but, "Alma" and "Isabel" are russian

Haber si terminamos con el tema de las nacionalidades  ok?

1ºleora y paul -rusos y viven en rusia

2ºlora y max -rusos y viven en rusia

3ºalina y anton -rusos y viven en rusia

4ºmaya y estepan -rusos y viven en rusia

5ºnora y kiko -rusos y viven en españa(barcelona)

6ºisabel y marcelo -ella sudamericana, el español ,viven en españa (barcelona)

7ºalma y stefan -ella rumana el español ,viven en españa (barcelona)

Espero que con esto halla quedado claro la nacionalidad de cada una de las pareja ,al igual que su lugar de donde viven .

Have if we end up with the issue of nationalities ok?

1 leora and paul-Russian and live in Russia

2nd ridley and max-Russian and live in Russia

Alina 3rd and anton-Russian and live in Russia

Mayan 4th Estepan-Russian and live in Russia

Nora and kiko 5th-Russian and live in Spain (Barcelona)

Isabel and marcelo 6th-her South American, Spanish, living in Spain (Barcelona)

Stefan 7th soul and her Romanian-Spanish, living in Spain (Barcelona)

I hope this is clear is the nationality of each partner, as well as their place of where they live.

Haber si terminamos con el tema de las nacionalidades  ok?

1ºleora y paul -rusos y viven en rusia

2ºlora y max -rusos y viven en rusia

3ºalina y anton -rusos y viven en rusia

4ºmaya y estepan -rusos y viven en rusia

5ºnora y kiko -rusos y viven en españa(barcelona)

6ºisabel y marcelo -ella sudamericana, el español ,viven en españa (barcelona)

7ºalma y stefan -ella rumana el español ,viven en españa (barcelona)

Espero que con esto halla quedado claro la nacionalidad de cada una de las pareja ,al igual que su lugar de donde viven .

Have if we end up with the issue of nationalities ok?

1 leora and paul-Russian and live in Russia

2nd ridley and max-Russian and live in Russia

Alina 3rd and anton-Russian and live in Russia

Mayan 4th Estepan-Russian and live in Russia

Nora and kiko 5th-Russian and live in Spain (Barcelona)

Isabel and marcelo 6th-her South American, Spanish, living in Spain (Barcelona)

Stefan 7th soul and her Romanian-Spanish, living in Spain (Barcelona)

I hope this is clear is the nationality of each partner, as well as their place of where they live.

¿Estos datos son oficiales o simple deducción?