Activity on RLC.....

Brureb28

Guest NL Forever

downward trend....perhaps an indication that some of the couples have been there too long and only the die-hard RLC viewers are staying the course?

There should be a one year limit on how long a couple stays. Max/Lora and Kiko/Nora have both been there forever. I used to be so into RLC back in the day, but I agree it's starting to get a little stale for me only because there are only 3 couples I pay attention to, and one of them doesn't even have a mic in the living room (Alina/Anton).

I think the subscription options should be a little more liberal too. Instead of having to pay $30 a month when you're only watch 2 or 3 couples, their should be something where you only pay a fraction of that to only have access to the couples that interest you.

Guest NL Forever

agree about the boredom factor AND about the payment options. You could signup for particular couples with a reduction if you had all of them together in one package. RLC would probably make more money that way in the long run....