WHY DO I GET THIS ???

14 hours ago, Gorny said:

I get the same thing.  If you have posted any picture or Video of RLC Content they likely have Blacklisted your IP Address.  They do that to me all the time.  I usually have to change my IP at least 6 times in a Month.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I get the same thing.  If you have posted any picture or Video of RLC Content they likely have Blacklisted your IP Address.  They do that to me all the time.  I usually have to change my IP at least 6 times in a Month.

How do you change your IP adress ???

13 hours ago, Gorny said:

I do have a modem and yes cable 

If you have other Connections on your Router besides yourself like someone else sharing the Connection Wirelessly you can Interchange the Mac Addresses then you'll change IP's with the other user or you can go to this Site  https://technitium.com/tmac/  Download the App and follow the Instructions carefully.  Spoofing your Routers Mac Address will change the IP Address within the Router. That's the only way of changing the IP's on a Static Connection that I know of.  You could also contact your ISP and request an IP Address Change. Most ISP's will accommodate the Request.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you have other Connections on your Router besides yourself like someone else sharing the Connection Wirelessly you can Interchange the Mac Addresses then you'll change IP's with the other user or you can go to this Site  https://technitium.com/tmac/  Download the App and follow the Instructions carefully.  Spoofing your Routers Mac Address will change the IP Address within the Router. That's the only way of changing the IP's on a Static Connection that I know of.  You could also contact your ISP and request an IP Address Change. Most ISP's will accommodate the Request.

I got a windows 10 PC thats were the problems are 

and yes on my ipad it does work normal if i go via PUFFIN 

9 minutes ago, Gorny said:

I got a windows 10 PC thats were the problems are 

and yes on my ipad it does work normal if i go via PUFFIN 

There have been a few lately that have had trouble connecting they get the screen and just have those floating white dots in the center and sometimes it just doesn't connect.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There have been a few lately that have had trouble connecting they get the screen and just have those floating white dots in the center and sometimes it just doesn't connect.

Strange thats what happend first a few times it cut out to many screens open comment and then only this floating dots 

25 minutes ago, Gorny said:

Strange thats what happend first a few times it cut out to many screens open comment and then only this floating dots 

I can see the Thumbnails but the screen itself for viewing is just black with floating dots. Has been like that for 3 weeks for me.  I just figured they have blacklisted my IP like they always do.  I can take the RJ45 from my Modem and Plug it into the back of the Computer and RLC works fine but when I go back to using the Router it doesn't come up.  The only thing I use the Router for is for my Telephone as I have VOIP. If it wasn't for that I would Trash the Routers I have.  I could always up the MTU on the Router and see if that makes a difference. The Default is 1500MTU. Don't think a higher number should interfere with anything.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I can see the Thumbnails but the screen itself for viewing is just black with floating dots. Has been like that for 3 weeks for me.  I just figured they have blacklisted my IP like they always do.  I can take the RJ45 from my Modem and Plug it into the back of the Computer and RLC works fine but when I go back to using the Router it doesn't come up.  The only thing I use the Router for is for my Telephone as I have VOIP. If it wasn't for that I would Trash the Routers I have.  I could always up the MTU on the Router and see if that makes a difference. The Default is 1500MTU. Don't think a higher number should interfere with anything.

I put a router inbetween now but still nothing still the black screen with floating dots