Login as a member

I cant visit reallifecam as i did usually.

It appears you are trying to access RLC through an anonymous proxy tool. Please log in as a member or disable any anonymizers and try again.

I dont have any tunel, vpn or anything else. I dont understand.

Any ideas?

2 minutes ago, fillou said:

I cant visit reallifecam as i did usually.

It appears you are trying to access RLC through an anonymous proxy tool. Please log in as a member or disable any anonymizers and try again.

I dont have any tunel, vpn or anything else. I dont understand.

Any ideas?

Maybe the Browser being used has a VPN function that came with the Browser.  Try a different browser.   If it still persists then you'll need to contact RLC Support to have them remove your IP from their Proxy List.

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Just let them know you are not on a Proxy and they should be able to sort it out.

I wrote a message. They think i have a proxy...

I think my FAI change something. With my phone, i can see with 4g but not with wifi. 🤖

8 minutes ago, fillou said:

I wrote a message. They think i have a proxy...

I think my FAI change something. With my phone, i can see with 4g but not with wifi. 🤖

On your Wifi if you have multiple people sharing the same connection you could swap IP's around as each user will have a different IP or you can just contact your Internet Provider a request them to change the IP Address.  Most ISP's will change it if asked. The odd one won't but most will.