Violence against the little dog! :(

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Everyone just to let u all know the that Isabel is one fucking cruel bitch all the poor dog was doing was licking her i think then she started hitting the poor animal the poor little thing is shakeing like a leaf it happened about 5 mins ago and that boyfriend of hers just sat there and watched im beginning to dislike both of them what a fucking bitch some body should report her to animal welfare if you read this now go and see for your selfs in the living room right now sorry i hate cruelty to animals.

why the fuck would she have a dog if she didnt like being licked in the face wow what a bitch

man that lil dogs just too scare to just walk away

i agree mate the little animal is to scared to walk probably thinks she hit him again WTF its pissed me off now RLC get rid of them cruel cunts out of the flat.

Guest curioso

Isabel not hit your dog alone has punished much assume she pampers dog but needs education as a child .. prior to shattered some magazines and always breaks your clothes do not talk if you do not know friends

Isabel not hit your dog alone has punished much assume she pampers dog but needs education as a child .. prior to shattered some magazines and always breaks your clothes do not talk if you do not know friends

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are saying, but it appears to me you are saying it is okay for her to discipline her dog by hitting it.

If so, I cannot disagree with you more.  I have raised more than a few dogs and cats as well as two sons and I have NEVER needed to hit any of them or cause them to cower on the floor shaking.

mate I had a puppy and i know exactly what its like to have a dog that would destroy everything, but to train them hurting them wont go anywhere it would just make it worse, but the point is if she didnt like it why did she adopt the dog?

Guest curioso

I follow this couple pampers always isabel much the puppy sometimes there are no good moments and can make mistakes