Lina & Mark (Pictures) A Walk Down Memory Lane

Guest Woof

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/10/2013 at 1:06 AM, ButtPlug said:

Lina has spent the last 15 mins brushing her teeth, and putting water up her noise. Is this a European thing?

I meant to say nose. Going on 20 mins now. It looks like she's picking her nose now.

She has always done that.  She seems to have extreme sinus problems.  She has tissue stuck up her right nostril now.

Maybe she should shoot some Vodka up her nose.  I've heard that cures everything.

(Attachment Purged)

On 2/10/2013 at 9:31 AM, NooN said:

Looks like she is masturbating right now.

Under that blanket?  I hadn't noticed...but I haven't been watching them closely either.

Maybe Mark noticed and that's why he left the computer to lie with her, eh?

(Attachment Purged)

On 2/10/2013 at 9:36 AM, JoJoGunne said:

Looks like she is masturbating right now.

Under that blanket?  I hadn't noticed...but I haven't been watching them closely either.

Maybe Mark noticed and that's why he left the computer to lie with her, eh?

First she started grabing her boobs, then her hands went down, then she laid down and you could see the blanket moving. I guess they maybe are gonna have sex after Fringe is over.

(Attachment Purged)

On 2/10/2013 at 10:17 AM, clg said:

ya marks sucha  jackstick

she was on the couch rubbin one off cause he ofcoarse cant get her off and for some odd reason he decides to break his normal stayn on the computer and ignoreing his fine ass woman lays right on top of her she had to stop > ole jack waggon  lina rubbs alot although she prob has to so either way ill keep an eye on her

(The video to this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yeah. But after this grab, I hope something happen tonight.

(Attachment Purged)

The vid. remind me about Maria, she was even changing in living room and walking topless or naked sometimes !

I don 't know if you guys ever noticed that girls 'll act differently when boys NOT at home, for instance, Lora and Maria 'd walk from room to room topless or naked sometimes when alone.

(We miss cute Maria !)

(Attachment Purged)