Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #2

On 5/31/2019 at 9:56 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This fall, when new Russian laws about their Internet will got into effect, will determine the future of RLC, with or without a rather expensive RLC subscription. This will have nothing to do with us current or former audience members.

This could be interesting, and without going into the politics there's a few large American companies working in Russia all using America based servers, one has to ask is RLC smart enough to be doing the same.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Newark52 said:

This could be interesting, and without going into the politics there's a few large American companies working in Russia all using America based servers, one has to ask is RLC smart enough to be doing the same.

what is the new russian law

6 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

what is the new russian law

At the moment it's wait and see, but I think it's safe to say the Russians want tighter control of what goes on, as always.

Hi all the photos set are revoked by the fucking RLC dmca, in the basic set i haved selected some pics but i don't remember wich ones, now i have added news pics in the set at page 13, you can go back there some photos is now differents,  and after continue here , with the others one (some are the same now here like the page 13 before , in fact like i said  i don't remember wich ones)

Salut à tous, dans le photos set toutes les photos sont révoquées par la putain de RLC dmca. Dans la série de base, j’avais sélectionné quelques photos, mais je ne me souviens pas de celles ci. Maintenant, j’ai ajouté des photos dans la série à la page 13, vous pouvez y retourner. quelques photos sont maintenant différentes, et après continuer ici, avec les autres (certaines sont les mêmes ici que la page 13 avant, en fait, comme je l'ai dit, je ne me souviens plus de celles-ci)

An Afternoon with the Goddess 2019-05-22 Set Photos part 2

come soon ^^