Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #2

On 6/5/2019 at 7:18 AM, Rod001 said:

CkFC.jpg

It's clear Eva show much love to Leora not like Paul ... and Leora to Eva ... it's sure to, when she said Eva stop, 2min after she kiss Eva like she regrets to scold her

Ha Ha Ha... i don't have see the guy on the tv, how he look to Leora, like he is jalous lol

Ha Ha Ha... je n'avais pas vu le gars à la télé, comment il regarde à Leora, comme s'il était jalous lol

• Like 3

All the thread on page 13 is clean / Tout le fil de la page 13 est propre ... you can go see if you don't have miss something / vous  pouvez aller voir si vous n'avez pas manqué quelque chose 

Edited by Rod001

On 5/31/2019 at 1:12 PM, Rod001 said:

I don't remember, RLC with your DMCA i have lose for what i have quote

All the thread on page 14 & 15 are clean / Tout le fil de la page 14 &15 sont propres aussi... you can go see if you don't have miss something / vous  pouvez aller voir si vous n'avez pas manqué quelque chose 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 3:19 PM, Rod001 said:

Leora-Bates-LR-2019-05-24 Long Photos Set 01/64

CkFh.jpg

All the photos set are restored, but some photos are not the same, as I said in the thread above, the set plubished here is a set of 64 pics and my file have 156 pictures, as RLC did everything deleted with the DMCA, it was impossible to remake a thread at the identical. Go Go Go...  return on page 12 for the others thread restored and on the page 13 for start the thread "Leora-Bates-LR-2019-05-24 Long Photos Set 01/64" at the beginning. I have worked many hours for restored all for you CC Members, so don't be shy to use the "Like button" , use your finger until the blood gushes, do not worry at this time, you will have 9 fingers left.. ha ha ha that the prank is with you my hot voyeurs members of CC :angel:

Tous les ensembles de photos sont restaurés, mais certaines photos ne sont pas identiques. Comme je l'ai dit dans le fil de discussion ci-dessus, l'ensemble présenté ici est un ensemble de 64 images et mon fichier en contient 156 images. RLC a tout supprimé avec le DMCA. il était impossible de refaire un fil à l'identique.  Retournez à la page 12 pour les autre fil restaurés et à la page 13 pour démarrer le fil "Leora-Bates-LR-2019-05-24 Set de photos long 1/64" au début. J'ai travaillé de nombreuses heures pour tout restaurer pour vous les membres CC, alors ne soyez pas timide pour utiliser "le bouton J'aime", utilisez votre doigt jusqu'à ce que le sang jaillisse, ne vous inquiétez pas car à ce  moment, il vous restera encore 9 doigts .. ha ha ha ha que la farce soit avec vous mes chauds voyeurs, membres de CC :angel:

Maybe one day RLC will disappear, but always still CC will survive. Peut-être qu'un jour RLC disparaîtra, mais CC toujours survivra.

Hail CC / Salut CC     

RLC im watching you GIF   kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 5