Nora & Kiko (Pictures) - A Walk Down Memory Lane

Guest guest

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2013 at 7:39 AM, JoJoGunne said:

Calang is correct.  There have been pics posted of Nora practicing her dance moves...also, I believe, of Nora doing some sort of Kung Fu on Kiko.  But those pics were taken before my time on RLC.  I haven't seen that room used for anything except, as has been said, a wardrobe.

Myself?  I think they should convert that room into their master bedroom, what with the mirrors and the free cam...LOL!!

A free cam master bedroom is an awesome idea JoJo!  I'll run that one over to RLC and get their input, lol.  To the OP I found a few pics here which show Nora using the dance room to practice her moves.  I haven't been able to find a video though.  If anyone has/finds one, I'd like to see it.

(Attachment Purged)

I do not want to be nosy here, but see Nastya nude is very difficult, is not nudist, sometimes she sleeps naked, sometimes just panties, but she takes the same care when being in the room, you can see Nastya naked when she showers or change clothes in the room, but she is very fast and has a blind spot in the room, it is clear that sometimes has some exeções when she has sex, it's easier to see Kiko's ass than Nastya!

(Attachment Purged)