Why are all the couples the same?

JoJoGunne

Except for the lesbians, all the couples are the same.  All the guys have short hair.  All the girls have long hair.  Except for Alina, all are white.  Except for Gia and Ian, all are in their early 20's.  These can't be the only kind of people in Barcelona and Novosibirsk, can it?

Don't they have people around like the ones in these pictures?

post-483-145739543004_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739543005_thumb.jpg

Except for the lesbians, all the couples are the same.  All the guys have short hair.  All the girls have long hair.  Except for Alina and Gia, all are white.  Except for Gia and Ian, all are in their early 20's.  These can't be the only kind of people in Barcelona and Novosibirsk, can it?

Maybe a selection by RLC staff ?

Is Gia not 'white' ?

Except for the lesbians, all the couples are the same.  All the guys have short hair.  All the girls have long hair.  Except for Alina and Gia, all are white.  Except for Gia and Ian, all are in their early 20's.  These can't be the only kind of people in Barcelona and Novosibirsk, can it?

Maybe a selection by RLC staff ?

Is Gia not 'white' ?

I don't want to get into a discussion about who is what race, but I see Gia as more brown skinned than white.  She has more in common with the lesbians in that regard than, say, Lora.

Yes, the tenants are certainly the result of selection by RLC staff.  That goes without saying.  What I'm asking is...why are they all the same and why can't we get some different people?

Upon further reflection, Spooky, I think you are right.  Gia should not be considered "not white".

Well apart from the fact the people of RCL surely want pretty and fit people for the pleasure of viewing them I think statics may have a hand in this.

In Spain we don't have too much racial diversity to begin with. Around 90% percent of population are Spain born and most of them are, let's say, conservative looking. white (some darker skin some lighter) short haired males and long haired females. We have a bit more than 10% of immigrants but more than half of them come from white latin america and western and eastern europe. So adding them to the numbers you have a 96% probability to be the race and looks you described.

The Russian ones well, I do not know the numbers but due to the political history of the country I'll asume they are pretty the same than Spain, local borns and almost no immigration.

What do you think?

Well apart from the fact the people of RCL surely want pretty and fit people for the pleasure of viewing them I think statics may have a hand in this.

In Spain we don't have too much racial diversity to begin with. Around 90% percent of population are Spain born and most of them are, let's say, conservative looking. white (some darker skin some lighter) short haired males and long haired females. We have a bit more than 10% of immigrants but more than half of them come from white latin america and western and eastern europe. So adding them to the numbers you have a 96% probability to be the race and looks you described.

The Russian ones well, I do not know the numbers but due to the political history of the country I'll asume they are pretty the same than Spain, local borns and almost no immigration.

What do you think?

Ahhh...

Thank you.  I didn't know that about Spain.  Yes, lack of diversity would answer my question.

I've never been to Spain, but I've lived in Germany.  Much more diverse population there, if I recall correctly.  Perhaps RLC should open an apartment or two there...or in the Netherlands.

Yes in northern Europe is pretty different than here in Spain. I've been in France, Netherlands, Germany...and for a Spaniard is like suddenly leave Europe at all. I remember specially Montmartre (a district of Paris) walking the streets and thinking "I'm the only white guy in here".

BTW where are you from JoJo?....just curious about it.

Yes in northern Europe is pretty different than here in Spain. I've been in France, Netherlands, Germany...and for a Spaniard is like suddenly leave Europe at all. I remember specially Montmartre (a district of Paris) walking the streets and thinking "I'm the only white guy in here".

BTW where are you from JoJo?....just curious about it.

I am American...living in the U.S.

I lived in Bremerhaven, Germany for six years while in the U.S. Army.  I've traveled extensively throughout Europe...but, sadly, never made it to Spain.

Guest Bambina

When I was in Spain I realized that there are quite racist, hate Latinos consider them because to them Latinos come from South America, and they feel European, is an insult to them. In Italy for example, I think there is a lot more immigration, and in most European countries, but I think in Spain do not take kindly to immigrants of other races or from outside Europe (no problems with other Europeans) that was my impression.

An interesting conversation here.

But to return to the original item. Why boys with short hair, because  it is the fashion perhaps? Girls with long hair, because the feminine looks, probably a choice of RLC. And why young couples? I do not think anyone is interested in a couple of 50. And finally, why the majority of Caucasian race? (in so far that you can speak of a race, but that's another discussion). However, most immigrants in Western Europe are of Turkish or North African countries such as Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia (a.o.) Usually, countries where the habits still far behind compared to Western values​​. Thus a Muslim girl will never appear in a mini skirt for example. In other words, they are by their faith prudish and will never live in a house where in every room is a camera. Russians appear (only in this regard) then more Western Europeans.